Job descriptionResponsibilities: Walter P Moore has an immediate opening for a Sr. Engineer to join their dynamic Structural Engineering team. The qualified candidate will between 4 - 8 years’ relevant experience working on design of office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports venues and other large commercial structures with construction costs of $25 million and up.
The qualified candidate should possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated engineer who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and aggressiveness when meeting client and project needs are pluses.
Clients will include architects, developers, institutions, and contractors. In addition to all the skills listed above, the qualified candidate should possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude. Qualifications:
- 4 - 8 years’ experience in relevant commercial building design
- Demonstrated career growth that includes project management experience
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural
- Must be a licensed P.E. in the state in which you reside
- Must possess experience designing commercial building structures
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skill, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be client-service oriented
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
MIKRO Systems West Palm Beach, FL 2 days ago