Job Title: Senior IBWave Engineer
End client: AT&T
- IBWave Level2 or better certification
- Experienced with Atoll. Atoll In Building experience is a huge plus
- Prior experience with AT&T desired but not mandatory
- Experience creating BOM, CIQ’s, RFDS, and reading building layouts
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- What level of iBWave certification do you have?
- How many years of total DAS design experience do you have?
- How many years of experience with AT&T, and when?
- Which OEM have you worked with the most?
- When did you last use iBWave?
- How would you rate your iBWave skills (1-5), 5 being SME?
- Do you have any exposure to AutoForms, CSS, etc.?
- How many years and when was the most recent?
- How many years’ experience do you have with Atoll?
- With Atoll In Building?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8,500.00 - $9,500.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer