We are looking for a SR.Net Developer. This is a contract and Remote position and the project team is in Des Moines, IA.
- To ensure timely compliance with federal reporting requirements on a quarterly and annual basis dept seeks a Senior Developer to enhance the in-house base management system.
- In addition, code will need to be developed to process data entered and retrieved through our case management and financial services system.
- Design, coding, testing and documenting the applications with .Net development tools such as .Net Framework, ASP.Net, C #and SQL server.
- Experience in most of the following Web API (ASP.Net), C#, MVC, SOAP, REST, .Net Framework.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and SQL Server development and database design.
- Works closely with the development team through all phases of the SDLC
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments
- Initiates major changes in architecture and software development techniques/processes
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
Please submit your resume in word format.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- appls & develop specifications present to nontech users.: 7 years (Preferred)
- to ensure a smooth migration to production envi: 7 years (Preferred)
- follow written procedures and document results: 7 years (Preferred)
- skills to work agency staff to achieve goals: 7 years (Preferred)
- analytical prob solving & critical thinking skills: 7 years (Preferred)
- working under tight deadlines: 7 years (Preferred)
- stored procedures and indexing techniques: 7 years (Preferred)
- with unit testing: 7 years (Preferred)
- with 3-tier web application development: 7 years (Preferred)
- debugging existing and new application code: 7 years (Preferred)
- Object Oriented Design and programming techniques: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location