Sr Production Assoc.
Job Summary: This position will be part of the essential functions for manufacturing inflator propellent. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple steps of production and assembly of the propellent including chemical processing, and assembly. Other responsibilities include quality control testing, reagent filling, safety, and packaging.
- $16.50 to begin, will pay more for great Candidates
- 1st- M-Th 6a-4p 2nd M-Th 4p-2a WE F/S/S 7a-7p (40hr paid)
- Execute manufacturing tasks with attention to detail and quality
- Maintain accurate and complete manufacturing records
- Track and manage inventory of raw materials required for manufacturing
- Work independently with limited in-person management and task guidance
- Assist in refining and improving manufacturing protocols and practices for efficiency and quality
- Effectively communicate results and observations and participate in decision-making discussions
- Learn and follow all quality system and laboratory safety requirements
- Report anomalies discovered, and follow subsequent procedure for containment, isolation, sorting, and corrective action for the problem.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, with experience in production environment preferred.
- Must have knowledge in the use of all standard measuring instruments and basic mathematics.
- Must be organized with high attention to detail, accuracy, and reproducibility.
- Have good verbal and written communication, and the ability to work as a team.
- Authorization to work in the United States required and must be able to pass preemployment drug screen.
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance available
- Direct Deposit Programs
- (Referral bonus program if offered)
- Raises as soon as Possible! Wants to pay more for great Candidates!
- (Benefit offered after full-time hired)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cookeville, TN 38501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location