We have an immediate need for a Senior Supply Chain Data Analyst with experience supporting Supply Chain Analytics within a Healthcare Delivery System environment. This is a permanent position that is 100% remote and offers competitive compensation (which will vary depending on level of experience). Excellent benefits package.
Target Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Data Analytics experience within a Healthcare Delivery System environment.
- Strong experience as a Data Analyst supporting Supply Chain within Healthcare with responsibilities that include analyzing Supply Chain related data, supporting analytics projects, and preparing meaningful analytical reports.
- Strong experience working directly with Supply Chain, Purchasing, and Contracting business units in providing insights into opportunities and analyses related to various cost savings initiatives. High level of understanding of aspects of the healthcare supply chain process including supply inventory, purchasing, pricing, and contracting
- Experience working with various Supply Chain/MMIS systems and analytical tools (SQL, SAS, Lawson MMIS, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree required ideally in Computer Science or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Healthcare Supply Chain Analytics: 5 years (Preferred)
- Supply Chain Cost Savings/Process Improvement Project: 5 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare Delivery System (Hospital or Ambulatory): 3 years (Preferred)
- Lawson MMIS: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote