- Req #: 58990
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Albany, OR
- AGH Nursing Administration
- 1.0 (80 hrs/pp) - Day
- Start / End Time: Varies - Varies
- Overtime Rule: 40
- $19.52 - $28.67
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years experience in a patient care unit or other professional department required.
- Experience or training in receptionist skills and clerical functions (including filing) required.
- Experience or training with office equipment required.
- Experience or training in computer applications required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Time Management: Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work to complete within required time frames and to follow-up on pending issues. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments and under pressure.
- Communication: Effective written and oral communication skills to explain complex issues, exchange information between team members, and tactfully discuss issues.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Computer Literacy: Proficiency in computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and information systems.
Responsible for staffing and scheduling of nursing/ancillary staff, time/attendance, agency/registry utilization and clerical support for Trauma Services, Infection Prevention, House Supervisors and others as assigned.
The Nursing Administration teams at Samaritan Health Services are committed to providing leadership and operational support for our hospitals.
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 – 100% of the time)
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 0 - 20 Lbs
BEND FORWARD at waist
CRAWL (hands & knees)
REACH - Upward
WALK - INCLINE
CLIMB - STAIRS
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
KNEEL (on knees)
PUSH (20-40 pounds force)
PULL (20-40 pounds force)
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
REACH - Forward
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists