A leader in innovation, manufacturing and operations in the small satellite industry and a pioneer in the miniaturization of space technologies and the delivery of responsive space solution is looking for a Spacecarft Systems Engineer
This position is in Irvine, California. The Associate Systems Engineer will report to the Lead Systems Engineer and will support the systems engineering team in the development, analysis, and definition of spacecraft designs.
You will use your technical expertise to define and manage subsystem specifications, interface control documents, concept of operations, and system performance analyses for satellite space and ground systems.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively in a team, and attention to detail
- BS or MS in aerospace engineering, systems engineering, or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in systems engineering or similar disciplines related to spacecraft
- Familiarity with satellite systems and subsystems
- Familiarity with DOORS or JAMA requirements management software
- Familiarity with MATLAB, SolidWorks, STK, and Linux
- Familiarity with satellite system budgets including mass, power, and link budgets
- Familiarity with satellite program lifecycles, development flows, test events, and verification and validation
- Competitive health benefits, including 100% Company Paid Medical PPO plan for Employees and Dependents.
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Generous Paid Company Holiday schedule.
- Paid Time Off Package.