The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
The YMCA of Orange County has an immediate need for an Inclusion Facilitator. An inclusion facilitator support the Y Inclusion program in order to facilitate the inclusion of children ages: Toddler through 12 years old with developmental disabilities in Childcare programs.
- Provide on-site inclusion support to children with special needs/developmental disabilities at YMCA childcare sites.
- Implement and follow the recommended inclusion plan and follow protocols.
- Collect and record required data on children on a daily basis.
- Recommend changes to the Inclusion Plan if needed.
- Continually provide on-site inclusion and support to children and adolescents.
- Follow and enforce safety standards and other policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Education & Certifications: High school diploma or equivalent; 12 college units with 6 units in Child Development, Psychology, Sociology or Education required.
Experience & Background: 1-year experience working with special needs/developmentally disabled population preferred.
Learn more about opportunities at the Y
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations