State Farm Office Assistant wanted! You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home, life, health business insurances, financial services and bank products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive......
- Base w/commission commensurate w/exp & insurance licenses
- Paid time off & holidays
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Reimbursed insurance licenses fee and pre licensing classes
- Health premium allowance for a qualified ACA Health Plan
- Easily Coachable with a Positive + Enthusiastic attitude
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Self-motivated & Proactive in problem solving
- Strong computer skills
- Property + Casualty and Life and Health license (must obtain)
_ > > > > > > If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, contact us today. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process _
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 - $57,000.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- As a condition of employment, insurance licenses are required. If you're "not" insurance licensed, would you commit to attend insurance classes, than study to pass exams to get insurance licensed?
- P & C Insurance Licenses? (Preferred)
Work Location: One location