Wise Medical Staffing is currently seeking CNA's - Certified Nursing Assistant in the Morehead, KY and surrounding areas for Full-time & Part-time.
Wise Medical Staffing is looking for a compassionate and caring Certified Nursing Assistants who is interested in making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. The CNA will be responsible for offering quality of life services, as well as assisting with developing and administering activities for our residents. The ideal candidate for this position is a compassionate professional with a strong sense of discretion and previous experience working in a long-term care facility.
Requirements of CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
* Must have a valid CNA certification in the state of Kentucky
* Minimum 1 year of long-term health care experience
* Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
* Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Word Processing and Spreadsheets
* Current CPR certificate
* Physically able to perform nursing duties
* Must clear background checks and pre-employment drug screen
*Responsibilities of the CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant*
* Administer care in a long-term care environment under the supervision of a registered nurse.
* Participate in the delivery and evaluation of patient care.
* Ensure the health, comfort, and safety of patients according to facility guidelines.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Perform a variety of tasks and work under general supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $21.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- SRNA (Required)
Work Location: On the road