LoveShackFancy is a New York City-based lifestyle brand founded in 2013 by stylist, designer and creative director Rebecca Hessel Cohen. The brand originated from Rebecca’s desire to design the perfect bridesmaid dress for her own ethereal summer wedding at her family home in Bridgehampton, surrounded by swaying apple trees. From an initial collection of hand-dyed silk dresses, LoveShackFancy quickly gained a dedicated following for its charming pieces that whisper
We are looking for a talented and creative individual that is incredibly hard-working, highly motivated, organized and efficient, adaptable, energetic, professional, collaborative, supportive, a great communicator, and with an overall great work ethic.
- Receiving incoming shipments, processing and making sure all stock is accurately scanned in and report on discrepancies
- Assisting store associates with retrieving stock
- Organization of the stock
- Transferring units throughout stores and the warehouse
- Handling stock checks
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
SKILLS, QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Must have fashion knowledge and experience
- Must have clear understanding of the LoveShackFancy brand and aesthetic and have an amazing eye for fashion merchandising
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different departments