We are currently looking for a Store Manager in the Eastern Arkansas Area.
Leads the day to day activities of an individual retail store, ensuring all departments are fully staffed, trained and operating to company standards. Responsible for all financial aspects of the store, maintaining the physical location, and communicating and executing the corporate plans.
The Store Director leads the day to day activities of an individual retail store, ensuring all departments are fully staffed, trained and operating to company standards. Responsible for all financial aspects of the store.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Five to seven (5-7) years' experience in a retail grocery environment with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Two (2) years experience in an assistant store manager or similar level role.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Prepares monthly and annual budgets with assistance. Responsible for the overall profit and loss financial performance of the store to including budgeted sales, gross profit and controllable expenses.
- Maintains constant follow-up to ensure budgeted sales, gross profit and controllable expense goals are being achieved.
- Coordinates store activities to ensure successful operations and compliance as measured by various checks and audits (Safety/Food Safety, Human resources, Merchandising, Loss Prevention, Department of Labor, OSHA, etc.).
- Oversee that the company Merchandising and Inventory programs are followed by the departments and partner with corporate business partners as needed to ensure that operations and merchandising standards are fully communication and followed.
- Implements and maintains work schedules, labor control and store payroll expense control programs for the entire store.
- Models high standards of customer service to achieve and maintain a customer focused store.
- Interacts with the local neighborhood or community to positively position the companys presence.
- Responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management and career development of team members, and developing and monitoring department goals.
- Develop and monitor department budget as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry or local trends and best practices; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes.
Brand: Food Giant
Address: 2307 N. Washington St Forrest City, AR - 72335
Property Description: 19 - Washington - Forrest City, AR
Property Number: 19