Supervisor, Hub Services - Denver International Airport (DEN)
Supervisor, Hub Services
United Ground Express (UGE), a subsidiary of United Airlines Inc., supports airline customers and flights at many airports across the United States. We assist customers from the moment they arrive at an airport through departure to their next destination. UGE is growing to expand to specific airports across the continental United States.A job with United Ground Express will provide you with an exciting, fast-paced environment, the chance to leverage existing skills and learn new skills, and an opportunity to grow a career in the airline industry. And to top it all off, you will get travel privileges through United Airlines, giving you access to one of the world’s most comprehensive global networks.
JOB SUMMARY:The Supervisor is responsible for oversight of UGE personnel, ensuring compliance with all operational, safety, quality and compliance standards established by United Ground Express, United Airlines and any regulatory authorities.
- Provide coaching and direction to the station personnel to achieve or exceed performance expectations
- Ensure compliance with all safety requirements
- Set a positive example for the station team members to ensure excellent customer service
- Maintain a positive work environment, strong employee relations and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrate a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or irregular operations
- Schedule and monitor daily work assignments to ensure proper staffing levels while delivering a superior level of customer service
- Ensure all employees are properly trained and understand their assigned duties
- Ensure any injuries, incidents, accidents, and/or customer service issues are properly reported and processed
- Ensure the operation functions in a safe, caring, dependable and efficient manner at all times
Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and previous supervisory experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced operational environment
- Analytical thinking, goal-directed leadership and service-oriented performance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and drive for excellence
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and coach others
- Experience supervising Union represented work group preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid US state driver's license. (Suspended, expired, revoked or denied licenses are not valid)
- MS Office applications
- Must have flexible schedule availability to cover a 24 hour per day 7 day per week operation including weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push, and pull for extended periods of time, lift up to 70 lbs. and work outside in all types of weather conditions
SALARY RANGE: $48,000 - $53,000 UGE Team Members at DEN receive flight privileges aboard United Airlines as well as Paid Time Off (sick, vacation, paid parental leave), access to Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision, Personal Accident, and Life insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts, Long Term Disability, 401(k) with a company contribution, participation in the UGE annual incentive plan, Denver RTD EcoPass OR DIA Parking, and more.
United Ground Express, as an equal opportunity employer, makes hiring decisions based on business needs and the best-qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
UGE Airport Management & Administrative United States-CO-DEN - Denver United Ground Express Full-time Jul 11, 2022, 10:00:07 AM