BEPC has an open position for a Technical Program Manager!
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Requisition ID: ROCGJP00016570
Contract Length: 6 month contract with possibilities for extension
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
**Open to fully remote candidates**
· Lead digital projects and ensure communication with stakeholders and internal teams
· Manage and optimize the flow of product value using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards, trackers
· Organize and manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies; daily stand-ups,
demos, retrospectives, grooming and planning meetings, etc.
· Help the Product Owner/ Product Manager keep the product backlog in good shape and
groomed/ready for sprint planning
· Articulate the technology, requirements, goals, and milestones of digital projects.
· Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
· Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
· Contribute to strategic initiatives across the digital services team.
· Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing,
implementation, and post-implementation phases.
· Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance of deliverables and operations of
· Analysis of data schemas for complex integrations and technical specifications of complex
· Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with timelines, requirements and established processes
· Establish close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and team
· Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by
teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
· Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
· Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering
· Identify gaps in process and skills and help bridge the transition of the organization to scale
agile, product-centric delivery
· Help manage other special projects within the domain as assigned
· 10+ years’ experience in project mgmt - 8+ years’ experience in the management of complex technical projects, 4+ year’s project development experience on an Agile Team (*****)
· Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in
multiple locations) from concept to delivery (*****)
· Has already implemented agile systems in ongoing business areas
· Healthcare software background within a regulated environment, International teamwork or global functional experience is preferred (****)
· Strong communication skills and experience with managing senior stakeholders (***)
· Fluent English skills (written and spoken) (***)
· Flexible working hours
· Strong skills in leading teams, problem-solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and
NICE TO HAVES
· Experience with GxP relevant systems
· Experience with deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions
· Knowledge of Diagnostics business
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus
Job Type: Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location