Technical Sales Manager, Consumer Electronics
Cardinal Peak is seeking a talented, energetic Sales person with at least 5 years of experience in a customer facing sales environment. You will collaborate directly with the Cardinal Peak engagement team and our partners to identify and close new customers as well as sell our project engineering services to existing clients helping them bring their innovations to market.
Check out our website, www.cardinalpeak.com, for more information.
Cardinal Peak is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to continually building a diverse team of high-caliber engineers who thrive on engaging technical pursuits.
This will be a full time W2 or 1099 hire. We are looking for fully remote candidates located in either the Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, Mid-Atlantic, or Denver, Colorado areas.
- Territory may be geographic or segment oriented dependent on background.
- Create a broad network of customer contacts through various means, including phone calls, emails, networking lunches and coffees, attendance at trade shows, traveling to meet with contacts, and hosting visits.
- Within accounts, identify opportunities to pursue; develop understanding of customer's need, buying process, and the potential business impact of the opportunity. From this information, articulate a value proposition.
- Own the sales process and proposal process. Work with appropriate team members inside Cardinal Peak to develop and deliver the Statement of Work.
- As a consultative resource with a high level of knowledge of Cardinal Peak's expertise and customer needs, you will be expected to demonstrate thought leadership through content creation (presentations) and direct interaction with customers.
- The ideal candidate will have a background working in the Consumer Electronics industry with a proven track record of success and network of contacts.
- 5+ years of sales experience with proven experience in consultative/solution selling
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent in experience.
- The ability to travel frequently to attend in-person client meetings.
- Understanding of professional services, engineering services, contract manufacturing, or related services desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the high-tech product development process, ideally software focused.
A little about Cardinal Peak
Cardinal Peak believes in engineering client success. We are a privately held product development engineering firm headquartered in Boulder county. Since 2002, we have helped 300+ clients, ranging from start-up to Fortune 100 organizations, solve hard problems for their IoT and video/audio products.
Our team's broad range of expertise includes server/web, mobile applications, embedded software and hardware. We excel at delivering complete end-to-end solutions and pride ourselves on maintaining a nimble environment that can adapt to our customers' needs. Employees of Cardinal Peak are smart, innovative, challenged and rewarded. We work together to solve the most complex engineering problems using cutting-edge technology. We showcase our talents together in our dynamic, flexible work environment that allows us to thrive in our careers.
Time off: 20 days of PTO, plus 9 paid holidays off/year
Benefits: Medical, dental & vision coverage offered. 401k matching with 100% immediate vesting, life insurance and long term disability
Respect: We hire experienced professionals and treat you as such with a flexible work environment
Interested? Let's talk.
This employer participates in e-verify.
Apply directly at https://cardinalpeak.com/about-us/careers/
Job Type: Full-time