Job descriptionStatus : Full Time Regular Shift: EVENING SHIFT Department: Transportation
Position Summary Summary:
The Transporter is responsible for safe and timely transport of patients throughout the hospital. Qualifications Responsibilities:
- Must complete in-house orientation program
- High School diploma required.
- Successfully completes transporter orientation.
Experience And Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Speaks, reads and writes English
- Previous experience in a patient care services environment.
- Knowledge of patient transport.
Working Conditions Other information:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn
- Physical ability to withstand long periods of walking, standing, and pushing.
- Must be able to assist the nursing staff with lifting and transferring of patients.