URBN Wants You! Apply Now & Get Hired on the Spot!
Candidate should be a motivated team player with a positive attitude and possess organizational and communication skills. The individual should be able to function well in a multi-task environment with attention to detail, and willing to accept new and diverse assignments. The candidate must be able to work with all organizational levels including fellow-employees and management.
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
Monday-Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm - Fulltime
Saturday & Sunday 6:00am - 6:30pm - Part time (Weekends)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pays close attention to detail
- Identifies & flags defects on garments
- Maintain/exceed quality & productivity standards
- Maintain a positive attitude and flexibility
- Verbal and written communications
- Uses scanning devices
- Perform other warehouse functions as needed
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and time constraints
- Dependable, works with a sense of urgency
- Stand / walk for an extended time period
- Climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights up to 55 pounds
- Operate warehouse equipment as required for position (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, cherry picker) which requires coordinated movements
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Works in a warehouse environment in all types of weather. Using proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The list of Requirements, Duties, and Responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload or technical development).