Senior Financial Analyst
Sr. Finance Manager
Supporting our brands’ ambitious growth plans throughout North America, this position is responsible for accurately budgeting, forecasting, and modeling. Responsibility will extend to financial reporting and planning of performance to ensure optimal decision-making across our brands and network. Interact frequently with various Operations partners to ensure accurate data and cost capture for communication to organizational decision-makers.
Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a desire to understand broader concepts and principles as it relates to Financial and Accounting disciplines. Must be able to work in a high-demand environment with guidance from various partners, the ability to consistently meet deadlines and complete tasks as assigned.
Lead and review internal monthly financial close process and related duties as assigned.
- Participation and support of the annual budgeting process and monthly forecasting processes.
- Auditing and monitoring of Supply Chain and financial information systems to support financial analyses.
- Maintenance, creation and distribution of financial reporting and analyses.
- Manage the month end process, provide accrual recommendations to URBN Accounting, and perform variance analysis for URBN P&L key areas
- Participate in the forecasting and budgeting process for operational expenses
- Analyze actual results, investigate and explain variance explanations vs budget and previous year.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency in the story behind numbers presented.
- Prepare board-level materials/schedules as applicable.
- Assist in preparation of monthly Supply Chain KPI schedules for monthly review and evaluation.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analyses as requested by Supply Chain, Brand and Corporate Finance teams.
- Develop an understanding of cost drivers and impact to forecast
- Prepare ongoing budgets for finance team
3+ years of Finance experience
- Familiarity with P&L analysis, financial modeling & budgeting techniques a plus
- Creating financial models from scratch
Strong critical thinking and self-starter.
- Excellent skills in MSOffice – Excel
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- High degree of presentation, organization and time-management skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Hybrid - Philadelphia, PA