At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking an US Power+ Graduate for its Mount Pleasant, PA location. Joining Hitachi Energy’s Power+ Graduate Program gives you the opportunity to become an innovator and push boundaries to create a sustainable energy future. This 18-month rotational program aims to jumpstart your career with a truly unique journey that will take you across the USA to three 6-month long work assignments before rolling off into a permanent position. While you are a full-time, permanent member of our team, each assignment will be within a different segment of our business and provides deep, experiential learning opportunities within different engineering segments. Along the way, we’ll provide you continuous career support with career development curriculum and coaching. Our program is perfect for you if you are looking to fast-track your leadership potential and gain a well-rounded business acumen that will enable you to find the perfect, long-term position within our organization. Join us!
- Work with purpose - Your work will contribute to our mission to sustainably deliver safe, affordable, and reliable energy across the globe.
- Think big - We solve seemingly impossible engineering problems, pushing boundaries, breaking records and never giving up. Bring your ideas and creativity to create solutions that will have a direct impact.
- Energize your career - We operate on global teams that support and encourage career growth to own your career. You will work on meaningful projects that broaden your skillset and learn how our different lines of business contribute to the mission of Hitachi Energy.
- Collaborate - We believe in a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation. You will work in a collaborative environment that encourages all voices to share their unique perspectives and fuel innovation.
- Learn about the relevant business or product line within your rotation
- Take ownership of and complete engaging projects within the rotation timeframe
- Engage with supervisors and mentors to develop your technical and leadership skills
- Examples of rotations include application engineering, research & development, project management, design engineering, process engineering, supply chain, production supervisor, software development, quality engineering, manufacturing, business development, operations, technical sales and marketing and more!
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university program in the USA and graduating by June 2023
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States
- Willing to relocate for 3 rotations across the USA – relocation assistance is provided
- Majors/interest should include electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer engineering, computer science, manufacturing, and quality.
- At the time of accepting a verbal offer, candidates must already have a permanent work authorization that allows them to begin work full time for Hitachi Energy in the United States, on the agreed upon start date
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship
- Interest in the energy and/or manufacturing sector(s)
- Self-starter that seeks knowledge outside of the classroom
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected] Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1