Join our team! i9 Sports is hiring a Sport Official/Instructor to referee, Coaches, and a front desk manager in our youth sports leagues on the weekends only. i9 Sports is looking for a youth sports coach for: Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, and Volleyball that is great with kids 3-12 years old. We offer an alternative to the disorganized, hyper-competitive, win-at-all-cost culture that pervades most youth sports programs today.
We are seeking motivated and energetic part-time staff to work on Saturdays and Sundays. EXPERIENCE IN: TEACHING /COACHING / PLAYING SPORTS / AS A REFEREE IS PREFERRED but not mandatory. As an instructor, you will serve as a culture cultivator, an impartial on-field coach, and an advocate for our programs. This is a great opportunity for teachers, parents, or even Sports Management students. Please do not apply if you are not interested in officiating or coaching children.
Sports Instructor/Referee Job Requirements:
● Experience working with children
● Passionate about kids and youth sports
● Strong customer service skills
● Be fun, energetic and enthusiastic
● Candidate must be great with kids, parents, and have a friendly, outgoing
● Reliable transportation
● Must be able to pass a background check
● Must be available to work on weekends
● Local candidates preferred
● Be confident and capable of dealing with parents and upholding the i9
Sports philosophy - Let's make it about the FUN!
When applying, please submit your resume
*If you previously applied for a coaching or Front desk position with i9sports in SouthWest Florida please re-apply through this job post*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Are you able to commute to Boca Raton?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Volleyball: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location