- Would assist on a range of virtual & augmented reality projects, being involved in the client-facing side as well as the internal design and development management.
- Ensuring all client deliverables meet their expectations, and are delivered on time.
- Translating client requests into clear directives for the creative and development teams, and regularly brainstorming with teams, introducing strategies, and providing feedback to help achieve client vision and goals.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the industry and clients’ unique business needs – you should learn all about the current trends in the Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality field and contribute your ideas and knowledge as this department grows.
- You will have to work closely with our technology experts, Subject Matter Experts, and our senior leadership team.
- Provide leadership within projects, driving teamwork and coordination where needed to improve alignments.
- Ensure information flow to all areas and members of the project teams.
Key Skills: (must have)
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English. Excellent customer interaction skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Should have experience in Support / Implementation / Custom-enhancement projects in Virtual Reality/Extended Reality.
- Should have experience in managing clients/projects within and outside India.
- Should have the ability to work with marketing and presales help in making offerings to new prospects and existing customers.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Lowell Public School District Lowell, MA 01854 Today