Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Sonida Senior Living team at The Waterford at Thousand Oaks!
The Waterford at Thousand Oaks, a premier retirement community in San Antonio TX, provides quality care to residents in an Independent Living community. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for Dietary Assistant position today.
Dietary Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Assists chefs in the food preparation tasks, as assigned
- Completes the dishwashing tasks and schedules for efficient dining service operations
- Maintains standards for dining services to the Residents to include efficient meal service delivery, customer service and cleanliness of the dining room and kitchen
- Assures serving meals to Residents within scheduled time frame
- Reports problems, concerns and issues observed with food service and communicates them appropriately
- Observes changes in Resident status, needs or preferences and communicates them appropriately
- Observes other problems and communicates them appropriately
- Observes all work, safety and administrative rules to include local and state requirements
Ideal candidate will:
- One to two years’ experience in a similar position preferred
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.