Stord is on a mission to make supply chain a competitive advantage for our customers. We've pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines the all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that's available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $200M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, and Lineage Logistics at a unicorn valuation of over $1.1 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Role: Located off of USA Parkway
- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 7 AM until 3:30 PM
Warehouse associates are responsible for various job duties within the warehouse/distribution center. These duties include, but are not limited to; assembly of product, order picking, packing, RF scanning of product. Applicants must be able to work safely and productively within the warehouse environment and provide high quality service to our customers through safe, efficient, damage free, cost effective and accurate storage and handling.
- Performs warehouse functions including order picking, packing, and assembly of product
- Use of handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assists in cycle counts, auditing and physical inventories
- Follows company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others
- Works cooperatively with other warehouse associates
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
What You'll Need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- May regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse (meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates through each season)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.