Job descriptionThe Warehouse Clerical Support Administrator manages client order integrity through system audits, research, executing escalations, and acting as a liaison between teams. Their responsibilities include processing records, recording data, and preparing reports for various control areas of the center.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. If you like working in a team environment that inspires individual and team success, you'd be a great addition to our team.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Enters, verifies, maintains, and corrects data on a computer or handheld scanning device.
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
- Completes Delivery Distribution Center reports including detention logs, product audits, receiving variance logs, and trailer shipping logs.
- Manages direct to client orders using multiple systems, email, and phone correspondence.
- Verifies, maintains, and audits issues concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage, and third-party logistics delivery issues.
- Responsible for all entry of third-party logistics claims and damages.
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Able to lift weight up to 50 pounds with or without accommodation
- Previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software programs and work with multiple operating systems