Greenway Automotive Group is one of the world's most progressive, privately held automotive companies proudly serving Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and China. The Group's 46 domestic automotive dealerships include some of the nation's top ranked performers in sales, service, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Greenway Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Winter Haven Honda is looking for an experienced Internet Director who is technically savvy hands-on sales manager and who can drive the internet sales department in both sales and customer service.
This person will have at least 3 years of Automotive Dealership Sales Manager or Business Development Management experience.
THE INTERNET DIRECTOR POSITION IS A ”WORKING MANAGER” position – this is NOT an administrative position.
He/ she must consistently and profitably meet vehicle sales quotas through expert management and leadership of the sales team and by forecasting sales and maintaining proper inventory levels in terms of amount and vehicle types. In addition, the Internet Director hires, trains, and monitors team member performance; resolves customer complaints; and helps with closings when necessary.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate in a clear and efficient way with consumers to assist our established Internet Sales team to help turn leads into appointments and sales. Excellent leadership abilities and a proven Management track record are required to be successful in this role.
Previous automotive sales management experience is required, preferably specializing in Internet Sales.
- Manage all aspects of the Internet Sales Department
- Make outbound customer calls DAILY
- Send outbound customer texts, emails and videos DAILY
- Build rapport with customers to build referrals and establish a customer network
- Develop viable sales forecasts and associated sales strategies
- Hire, Train, Develop, Coach, and LEAD team member performance
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries by phone, email, text and chat and execute a daily -weekly – monthly follow up process
- Monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice
- Help maintain dealership's website including photos of current inventory
- Promote dealership online
- Knowledge of automotive systems such as eLead, V-auto, CDK, Dealer Track
- Experience in coaching, supervising, and managing others
- 2+ years of automotive sales management experience
- Automotive Sales experience with verifiable stats of meeting sales targets
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and manage time to meet changing deadlines
- Strong computer and phone abilities (Internet, MS, Outlook, CRM)
- Outgoing personality and willing to work with the public and on daily basis
- Highly professional and dependable
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase and Service Discounts
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- State of the Art Facility with a Professional Working Environment